What we do, & how we do it
If your contractor isn't doing the following items, you need to ask yourself, why are you hiring them?
- Permits. We pull permits for all jobs that we install. We will not work for other companies or projects unless they too pull a permit. It covers everyone, and the cost is minimal compared to the headaches involved in not having your work permitted.
- Lead Testing. Lead testing is mandatory for all properties built before 1978 per the EPA. We are Lead Safe Certified, and have a specialist on staff. Ask your contractor if they are as well.
- Employees. All of our workers, foremen, project coordinators and office personnel are employees. Non of our crews are sub-contractors. This allows us control of our installation process to be done the Specialty Siding way, the right way.
- Sales People. We don't have them. Period. No three hour sales presentations to put you to sleep. All estimations are done like any other construction trade. Our Project coordinators will arrive to your home to assess your needs, concerns, and questions.
- Pricing. All pricing is set in the office, and no matter what your zip code, the price is the same. We won't ask you to sign a contract the day our project coordinators are at your home. We will present you a formal bid within 48-72 hours, and will not move forward with a contract until you are ready. There is no pressure to sign a contract, never, never ever.
- Workmanship. Our workmanship is above all, and manufacturers and builders have taken notice. Some of the most well known builders in Orange County call us directly to install for their projects. We work for the Big Box Stores as well as the smallest repairs.