Alside represents over seven decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
A division of Associated Materials Incorporated (AMI), Alside is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry, and is a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Performance Series Windows are precision-engineered for enduring beauty and performance. These classically styled windows offer a variety of design solutions to meet the ever-changing aesthetic, architectural and budgetary needs of the new construction professional.
Rest assured - the beauty of these windows goes far beyond looks. When you choose Performance Series New Construction Windows, you're getting exceptional quality and value backed by decades of leadership and true product design know-how.
Alside Performance Series Windows are quite simply the easiest and best choice for your new home.
Fairfield 70 Series
- Full 45-degree fusion-welded mainframe and sashes deliver increased strength and integrity
- Multi-chambered extrusions improve thermal performance and structural integrity
- 1" integral pre-punched nail flange for enhanced installation and a weathertight fit
- Side load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated sash balances
- Sash perimeters are fully weatherstripped for improved thermal protection
- Water management system with offset drainage to the exterior
Fairfield 80 series
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for increased strength and integrity
- Multi-walled extrusions provide superb welding strength and structural integrity
- 3-3/8" frame depth for multiple applications
- Side-load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle balancs
- Full capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration
- Full weatherstripping on the perimeter provides greater energy saving
- The EdgeForce low-profile frame and sash creates an expanded glass area while internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency
- CoreFX composite reinforcement helps reduce the transfer of energy while strengthening meeting rails and allowing for secure mounting of hardware
- Defense-Tek end-of-throw cam shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection
- Forecaster quickly directs water runoff, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive
- The HP3 telescoping sill dam delivers protection from air and water infiltration, increases structural stability and enhances beauty
- Gatekeeper interlocking sash-to-sill technology delivers a unified wall of strength
- The Ocular screen bulb seal eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and aids in easy screen installation and removal